Work Placement Information
28 October - 1 November 2019
All students who have been booked in to and received the paperwork for their placement next week must:
- Phone your employer to make them aware you will be attending.
- Ensure your parental consent form has been returned to your Tutor. You cannot go on placement without the parental consent form being returned to school.
- Ensure you know how to get to your placement.
- Ensure you have the correct dress code for the placement. If you need overalls or steel toe cap boots then come to the Head of House office and we will arrange this for you.
- Ensure you have completed the "Before your placement" section on the Equip SQA units on WorkIT . Your "Learning Log" booklet can also be
- found here.
The rest of the Work Placement information presented at assembly is uploaded below.