All students must wear School Uniform.
Online ordering of uniform is available from Border Embroideries. We have a limited stock of garments available in school. School ties are only available from the school.
Blazer Sizing and Ordering
Our School Uniform
- Deans jumper/tank-top or plain black jumper/cardigan.
- Plain black school trousers or skirt.
- Black school shorts or black chino type shorts (not sport or denim).
- Tights should be black or neutral.
- White shirt (short or long sleeved).
- S1-4 'junior' tie.
- S5-6 'senior' tie.
- Black shoes (must be all black - no coloured logos, laces, etc).
- S4-S6 black school blazer (optional).
For Physical Education
- T-shirt, shorts/jogging bottoms.
- Light rain jacket.
- Swim shorts/trunks for boys.
- 1 piece swimsuit for girls.
You MUST NOT wear
- Leggings or jeans.
- Jackets, scarves, hats and other non-uniform items of clothing must not be worn in class.
- Football colours. (WL Council policy & includes jackets, hats & scarves).
We recommend that you wear protective clothing for work in Art, Crafts and Sciences.
Remember to label all your possessions to make sure of a speedy return if you lose them.
You can check for lost property at reception or the pupil support base.