We have three houses:
Each House has a Head of House, Pupil Support Assistant and Monitoring and Tracking teacher who work together to support students in their house groups.
Tutors support students every morning during registration and also keep an eye on uniform, attendance, punctuality and progress.
The Pupil Support staff form links between home and school. This helps with any problems students may experience.
Pupil Support Staff also:
- support students to be all they can be
- help students learn about relationships with others
- help students to get to know more about themselves
- give information on careers and subject choice
- provide information on health matters
- communicate with parents/carers and other family members